Taupo Bay Lodge
Taupo Bay Lodge is an extraordinary holiday destination, located in the remarkable Far North region of New Zealand.
Taupo Bay is a beautiful holiday destination, located in the remarkable Far North region of New Zealand.
Taupo Bay Lodge is positioned on an expansive property surrounded by native bush, and elevated above one of New Zealand’s most beautiful and family friendly surf beaches.
The secluded setting also features a private walking track direct to the beach taking only 10mins on an easy gradient.
Spacious and well appointed, the lodge offers spectacular views out over the sparkling Pacific Ocean from every bedroom in the house.
The lodge can accommodate 10 people over 3 large bedrooms and a study/library room. There is an outside cabin sleep out for another 3 people.
The expansive deck and outdoor spaces provide the perfect place to entertain and admire the stunning views and scenery across the Bay, and the Cavalli Islands.
The landscaped gardens and grounds have been established to offer a range of recreational activities, with space for kids to play, and the site features sculptures by New Zealand artists.
Taupo Bay Lodge will provide a truly memorable stay for your NZ holiday, whether you are first time visitors, or local kiwis!
From it’s eclectic collection of art pieces, to the art trail of sculptures in the garden, the amazing walks and views… it really is limitless. You will have everything you might need at your fingertips for an amazing holiday.
Here is a list of just some of the key features this property has to offer:
- Prime elevated location over -looking the bay and native bushland
- Expansive decks and outdoor recreation areas all with ocean views
- Natural timber luxury lodge
- Private secluded 20 hectare propertyPrivate access way leading to the beach – one of New Zealand’s finest
- Accommodates 10 people in main lodge / 3 people in separate cabin sleep out
- Spa bath and sauna in main bathroom
- Sky TV /DVD player /Stereo system
- Wireless internet
- BBQ and outdoor tables / chairs and recliners
- All linen and towels supplied
- Landscaped gardens with sculptures by NZ artists
- Bush gazebo
- Large stacked stone open fireplace
- 2 large lounge rooms
- 3 large bedrooms each with ensuites
- 3rd bedroom with deck and additional kitchen facilities – great as a family room
- Port-a-cot and high chair
- Kayak, boogie boards and snorkel sets
- Fully equipped kitchen, walk in pantry
- Separate dining room seating for 12
- Complimentary book for guests of A-Z Kiwi photographic shots, published by owner